Blossoms, Bees & Barnyard Babies
With Many Thanks to Our Sponsor:
Saturday & Sunday, April 27 - 28, 2019
Guests must register to attend.
Important Tips for the Trails
• Map out your route with our online guide in advance.
• Use a trusted map or GPS, as cell reception is spotty.
• Absolutely no pets allowed, even in cars, please.
• Read program closely. Some spots are only open 1 day & special hours.
• Locate nearby farms in advance w/ our map, in case one is overly crowded.
• Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
• Not all stops will have restrooms.
• Bring a cooler and basket/bag for purchases.
• Wear good walking shoes.
• Drive slowly on dirt roads.
• Keep an eye on your children at all times.
• Plan to purchase delicious local food along the trails.
• No smoking at the farms.
• Please carry out anything you bring with you.
• Bring protection from the sun & layers for cooler temps.
Tour your way through Sonoma County and visit participating farms of your choice. Activities include farm tours, demonstrations, animal petting, games and crafts for kids, tastings, flower arranging, and more. Many stops will offer snacks, lunches and epic picnic sites. Farm stands will be open for fresh-from-the-source purchases. Most of the stops are FREE.
Activities may include:
Visit baby farm animals * Watch how to shear sheep * Learn about cheese making
Taste hand-crafted libations * Take your kids on a scavenger hunt * Harvest & arrange your own bouquet
Learn about compost * Meet a legendary beekeeper * Hike stunning ranch land
And, so much more!
All registered guests will be emailed the programs & link to the event map. Then, all you need is transportation, your chosen route, a cooler to keep your purchases fresh, & a sense of adventure!