Weekend Along The Farm Trails 2017
Oct 14 – Oct 15, 2017 | 10am to 4pm
Sonoma County farmers will open their gates and barn doors to offer a behind-the-scenes peek at life on the farm in October 2017.
Most of the stops are FREE. All you need is transportation, a map of your route, a cooler to keep your purchases fresh, and a sense of adventure!
TIPS FOR THE TRAILS:
• Plan your route. Keep in mind, the nearest distance between locations ranges from 3 - 15 miles.
• Use a trusted map or GPS, as cell reception is not reliable in some areas.
• Read itinerary closely. Some destinations are only open one day.
• Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during the warm weekend, & bring protection from the sun.
• Bring a cooler and basket or bag for purchases. Please carry out anything you bring with you.
• Absolutely no pets allowed, even in cars, please.
• Wear good walking shoes.